Klema is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.Klema may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 Dec 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title, date of birth
- contact information including email address, telephone and fax numbers, physical address and mailing address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to member surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and aspiration and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our ministry and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new activities, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for opinion research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Privacy Act Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to : -
Klema Punch Embroidery
5/3-13 High Road, Bethania, Qld 4205, Australia
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Credit Card and Financial Information
Settlement of online purchases / payments (if any) is done through third parties (such as PayPal) using secure connections, Klema is not in receipt of any of your financial information provided on line nor does it retain any record of such information.